Spain
We have had no internet access for several days now, and I haven’t even had time to write a good summary! Things are going very well. We have been to hot and sunny Spain where I met up with some of my dearest Spanish friends! Ahh, and had amazingly good food. We ordered this type of beef that came out raw and you cooked it on top of a hot stone. It melted in your mouth because they had it covered with chunks of salt, and with the fried potatoes and tomatoes and oooh it was amazing. I am here to say that I believe Spain has the best food in Europe. I will keep reporting on that if I ever discover anything different.
We are in Brussels today and just finished a “showcase” for the record label, where we played 12 songs in a TV studio for about 250 people, and they shot some of the songs for video. All is going well. Moby is continuously winning gold records in many of these countries. I think the album’s doing well. Now there is rumor that we may even be playing for the Pope! Haaa! I will certainly keep you updated on that. So sorry I have to go now. We are getting on the bus to drive to Zurich I believe. According to Moby we have only 3 more nights on the bus. SAD!!! I’m going to miss it, and our Australian driver, George. I will send pictures soon. Today was overcast but I had a lovely galavant through ole Brussels where I saw some beautiful churches, the Grand Palace, and the Manekin Pis, which is a little boy sculpture in a fountain that is “pis” (to use the Belgian word) -ing into the fountain. Unique, but not such a big deal. Very small! Ok! We’re off!
Love!!
Luci
We are in Brussels today and just finished a “showcase” for the record label, where we played 12 songs in a TV studio for about 250 people, and they shot some of the songs for video. All is going well. Moby is continuously winning gold records in many of these countries. I think the album’s doing well. Now there is rumor that we may even be playing for the Pope! Haaa! I will certainly keep you updated on that. So sorry I have to go now. We are getting on the bus to drive to Zurich I believe. According to Moby we have only 3 more nights on the bus. SAD!!! I’m going to miss it, and our Australian driver, George. I will send pictures soon. Today was overcast but I had a lovely galavant through ole Brussels where I saw some beautiful churches, the Grand Palace, and the Manekin Pis, which is a little boy sculpture in a fountain that is “pis” (to use the Belgian word) -ing into the fountain. Unique, but not such a big deal. Very small! Ok! We’re off!
Love!!
Luci
