Luxembourg
Wow! We just finished the Luxembourg show. Amazing!!! Let me tell you about these fans! They were like puppy dogs eating up every morsel we threw to them. If Daron clapped, everyone clapped. If Moby put his hands in the air, everyone put their hands in the air. During Walk on the Wild side, Moby said, instead of and Laura and Luci sing, he said, and You and Luci sing (Laura wasnt there). So, I pointed to them while singing the doot-doo-doots, and EVERYONE started pointing! HAAA! I felt like we were leading a 1500 person music therapy session with the best possible participants! Too much fun. Yes, as I was putting on make-up over the lava lamp that lit the dressing room I was informed that Laura was under the weather and wasnt going to perform tonight. Smaller show. SO, not only was the crowd FUN, I was quite engaged throughout, trying to coordinate myself to remember how the set went without Laura. But it was fun!
The secret garden, downtown Luxembourg.

Our London show was the biggest one yet (indoors). 6000 people, and the stage was huge. It was a little weird being so far apart from each other, and I think all of us felt the distance. BUT it was a huge success and the first show they recorded live in the trucks outside, so it has been put down for posterity. Ahh, I still love London and had a marvelous day on Portobello Road, shopping in the outdoor market. Got some new stage shoes Keep your eyes pealed for their first sighting, haha!!!
;)
Love you all!
Luci
Off we go to Amsterdam!
The secret garden, downtown Luxembourg.

Our London show was the biggest one yet (indoors). 6000 people, and the stage was huge. It was a little weird being so far apart from each other, and I think all of us felt the distance. BUT it was a huge success and the first show they recorded live in the trucks outside, so it has been put down for posterity. Ahh, I still love London and had a marvelous day on Portobello Road, shopping in the outdoor market. Got some new stage shoes Keep your eyes pealed for their first sighting, haha!!!
;)
Love you all!
Luci
Off we go to Amsterdam!
