Somewhere over Switzerland (Sunday May 29th 4:55 PM)
I had to pull out the computer to comment on the delicious meal we just ate on Lufthansa Airlines. This is the first flight we have been in business class, which meant we got to spend time in the lounge at the airport before boarding; where they serve nuts and cookies and all kinds of drinks (I woke myself up there with two strong cups of hot tea since we got to bed around 5AM last night). On the plane we were given some salty gourmet almonds with a beverage of our choice while we waited for the meal to be prepared. When it came out my eyes feasted on the large plate of mixed greens topped with salmon and diced peppers. A small bottle of oil and vinegar came with it, which I poured over the salad and later used as a dip for the hot roll. I consumed every leaf. That was really the best part, but Ill continue so you can really get a feeling of the whole meal I experienced on this flight. The main course was either veal scaloppini or pasta. I asked for the pasta, but so did everyone else before me, so I was given the veal and a pasta from coach. From the amount of times they asked me if the pasta was ok, I gathered that it was vastly different from what the business class passengers were served. I ate the spinach and tomato and mushrooms off of the veal, and added some of the oil and vinegar from the salad to the pasta. And I just realized how much I’ve typed about the details of a single meal. I recommend not reading this section! But Ill go ahead and finish. So, for dessert was one of my favorites, Flan! With fresh oranges slices and that tasty caramel sauce. Oh! Lovely. And tonight hopefully well be going to a beer garden. Traditional German (
Love!
Luci
Oh! The pilot just came on to announce that to the left of the plane is the city of

