Hello from Munich!
Basically the only thing anyone knew about Munchen was that they are famous for their beer gardens. SO we had to go to one. Fabulous! Here's some pics to summarize our experience. We went to the Haufbrauhaus. Hysterical. Notice how much food and FUN we had! And notice the outfits the band was wearing.




The pic above may very well become my new desktop wallpaper... ha! - DAve
I forgot to mention that when we were wallking to dinner we passed this church-like structure. I looked up at it and felt strangely like I had been there before. Daron said, “oh, that’s the glockenspiel” and I was thinking, “of course I know that, I’ve been here before”. But then I thought logically and realized there’s no way I could have ever been here before. And when we entered the Haufbrauhaus a few minutes later I had the same feeling of, oh, I’ve been here before. Honestly, it’s like a memory from childhood long ago. I don’t have a question in my mind that I’ve been there, I just can’t remember who with or when. WEIRD!





The pic above may very well become my new desktop wallpaper... ha! - DAve
I forgot to mention that when we were wallking to dinner we passed this church-like structure. I looked up at it and felt strangely like I had been there before. Daron said, “oh, that’s the glockenspiel” and I was thinking, “of course I know that, I’ve been here before”. But then I thought logically and realized there’s no way I could have ever been here before. And when we entered the Haufbrauhaus a few minutes later I had the same feeling of, oh, I’ve been here before. Honestly, it’s like a memory from childhood long ago. I don’t have a question in my mind that I’ve been there, I just can’t remember who with or when. WEIRD!

