California Love
Melissa and I were lucky enough to spend some time with Luci while she was touring in California. We attended the L.A. and San Diego shows, as well as her performance on Jay Leno. I could write my own “Ode to Luci” or rave incessantly about her spectacular performance, remarkable talent and rare beauty, but it doesn’t seem necessary at this point. I don’t think I could even do her justice.
Melissa and I had a wonderful time with her.
Family & friends, rest assured that Luci is in good hands. We were able to spend time with Moby, the band & crew, and were impressed with them all. Her new “family” is comprised of an interesting, intelligent and friendly group of people. If you haven’t visited Luci on tour yet, I’d highly advise it. But if you go to Europe, please don’t tell me because I’ll be entirely too jealous! (insert sigh here) Love you Luci!!!
Love,
Julie
Some pics...
The Wiltern in L.A.- it was sold out! Melissa and I lost the directions (okay, I lost them) and we almost missed the show. Luci was amazing, of course. And that guy named Moby wasn’t too bad either :)

The girls dine at the Mexican joint down the street from the 4th and B, the San Diego venue.

Julie & Luci. Luc had a pre-show margarita. Good for the vocal chords, I swear.

Melissa did Luci’s hair and make-up for the San Diego show. We took over the tour bus with our girly antics. Poor Moby had no where to get changed for his own concert! We finally surrendered the back room and moved to the tiny tour bus bathroom for Luci’s finishing touches.

Julie & Moby on the bus—the four of us were having an interesting conversation to say the least...

Luci- Attack by hairspray. That happens when you’re famous.

Scott, the drummer, and Melissa lounge around back-stage waiting for the show to start.
Melissa and I had a wonderful time with her.
Family & friends, rest assured that Luci is in good hands. We were able to spend time with Moby, the band & crew, and were impressed with them all. Her new “family” is comprised of an interesting, intelligent and friendly group of people. If you haven’t visited Luci on tour yet, I’d highly advise it. But if you go to Europe, please don’t tell me because I’ll be entirely too jealous! (insert sigh here) Love you Luci!!!
Love,
Julie
Some pics...
The Wiltern in L.A.- it was sold out! Melissa and I lost the directions (okay, I lost them) and we almost missed the show. Luci was amazing, of course. And that guy named Moby wasn’t too bad either :)

The girls dine at the Mexican joint down the street from the 4th and B, the San Diego venue.

Julie & Luci. Luc had a pre-show margarita. Good for the vocal chords, I swear.

Melissa did Luci’s hair and make-up for the San Diego show. We took over the tour bus with our girly antics. Poor Moby had no where to get changed for his own concert! We finally surrendered the back room and moved to the tiny tour bus bathroom for Luci’s finishing touches.

Julie & Moby on the bus—the four of us were having an interesting conversation to say the least...

Luci- Attack by hairspray. That happens when you’re famous.

Scott, the drummer, and Melissa lounge around back-stage waiting for the show to start.
