Hello From Fiery France!
Well, just kidding. We have not seen anything burning yet, and as of last night our bus is still in-tact! Oh boy. We have our first French show tonight. We’ll have to see how these fans compare to the Germans, who were awesome. I took a little walk today to see the beautifulCathedral of Bordeaux and this city is very enchanting. I would love to come back and visit, the streets are adorable, small and French cafes and tea shops, the weather was beautiful, and I forgot my camera! So sorry. I’ll do better next time.

Yesterday we had our 20 hour bus ride. It was fun but got long at the end after it got dark. The weather was rainy and sunny at the same time so during the daylight the ride was very peaceful. These are pictures of us in the front upstairs lounge of the bus, as we were plodding along, and the brightest rainbow I have ever seen in my life. Unfortunately it doesn’t show up quite accurately being shot from upstairs on a moving bus with tinted windows. Ahh, but you get the idea. Tour life is as always wonderful. Moby has requested practice equipment to be set up backstage so we can entertain ourselves before the shows. Oh it can get pretty silly with me on the drums, Scott on vocals, Moby on keyboards, etc. They are up there now and I think I better go see how it’s going. But love to you all!
Love,
Luci


Yesterday we had our 20 hour bus ride. It was fun but got long at the end after it got dark. The weather was rainy and sunny at the same time so during the daylight the ride was very peaceful. These are pictures of us in the front upstairs lounge of the bus, as we were plodding along, and the brightest rainbow I have ever seen in my life. Unfortunately it doesn’t show up quite accurately being shot from upstairs on a moving bus with tinted windows. Ahh, but you get the idea. Tour life is as always wonderful. Moby has requested practice equipment to be set up backstage so we can entertain ourselves before the shows. Oh it can get pretty silly with me on the drums, Scott on vocals, Moby on keyboards, etc. They are up there now and I think I better go see how it’s going. But love to you all!
Love,
Luci

