Rio
Here we are in Rio!
What a beachy place, if only the sun would show its face! Raining and raining and clouds and more rain. I might have to come back and see it again. Tomorrow we are going sightseeing. I should have some more interesting pictures!
The concerts we have been playing here are pretty HUGE, tonight’s was 10,000 and it wasn’t even the largest. It seems that for the locals a concert like Moby is the event of the year and everyone alive basically, goes to the show, with great enthusiasm. This makes for fantastic crowds and amazing energy! Check out this picture Moby took tonight during the show. See what I mean!
Love!
Luci
(to bed soon, now it’s 3:11)
What a beachy place, if only the sun would show its face! Raining and raining and clouds and more rain. I might have to come back and see it again. Tomorrow we are going sightseeing. I should have some more interesting pictures!
The concerts we have been playing here are pretty HUGE, tonight’s was 10,000 and it wasn’t even the largest. It seems that for the locals a concert like Moby is the event of the year and everyone alive basically, goes to the show, with great enthusiasm. This makes for fantastic crowds and amazing energy! Check out this picture Moby took tonight during the show. See what I mean!
Love!
Luci
(to bed soon, now it’s 3:11)
