NYC
So, I don’t know if I mentioned, but I am staying the month in Moby’s new penthouse apartment located on Central Park. Well, the apartment itself is not new but it’s new to Moby. He is having it completely remodeled starting in December, but since no one is there now I am staying for the month. The interior is rather dirty and old, no furniture and only one king sized bed in the master bedroom. But after 2 days of rigorous cleaning (mainly the kitchen and the bathroom, and without a vacuum I can’t do much for the floors...) I feel like it is a nice place to stay for the month. And I haven’t even gotten to the views. This apartment is actually a tower, with 5 different levels of living space, each level getting smaller as the tower goes up. Here is a picture of the tower:

Moby’s apartment is that whole thing, and as you can imagine, it is the tallest tower anywhere around, with the lake of Central Park on one side, the Hudson River on the other, Downtown at the bottom and Uptown at the top - and there are balconies on every level and in every direction. It is a 360 degree view of the city that never sleeps!! Ahhh, I never imagined I would even enter into a building like this one, much less LIVE in it for a whole month! It is beautiful. Check out the pictures of these views...


Love!
Luci

Moby’s apartment is that whole thing, and as you can imagine, it is the tallest tower anywhere around, with the lake of Central Park on one side, the Hudson River on the other, Downtown at the bottom and Uptown at the top - and there are balconies on every level and in every direction. It is a 360 degree view of the city that never sleeps!! Ahhh, I never imagined I would even enter into a building like this one, much less LIVE in it for a whole month! It is beautiful. Check out the pictures of these views...


Love!
Luci
