Argentina
Hello! It’s our last destination before we head back to NY NY - Argentina! We played a show last night in Buenos Aires, and tonight in Cordoba. Let me say that the Argentinians are possibly the best crowds we have ever had! These concerts were raves, going until 6 and 7 in the morning with DJs who keep the music up after we finish (it’s still going on now as I type), and the people were TIGHT! I mean, they were clearly not bothered about personal space, so if one person was moving, the 4 or so people around him would move all together, and when the music got really going it was like the crowd was a giant organism breathing up and down, flowing as one. so, I mean wow! It was really invigorating to receive their energy, POWERFUL. I am so happy to have had an experience like last night and tonight. Now it is 2:26 AM (1:26 Eastern Standard Time) and I am in the lobby of our lovely hotel (because there is no internet in the room) sending this last South American post before we head home tomorrow. It’ll be a long day of travel, ending with us back in NY on Monday morning around 6:55 AM. This has been an exciting leg for sure! And we are playing a radio concert in Aberdeen, Scotland on October 1st which will be our next stop before we rest for 2 or 3 weeks. Oh I love Scotland, too bad we’ll be there only for 2 days. So, keep checking the site in case anything exciting pops up. You never know!
Love you all!
Luci
Love you all!
Luci
