Sunday, February 11, 2007

Oh NO!

I've barely made it in time to post on Sunday! I have been planning on it all day and this day has slipped by! Help! The only thing I will comment briefly on is the weather. Can I tell you how hot 31 degrees feels?!?!?!?! After 2 weeks of the TEENS, with wind chills in the NEGATIVES, being in the 30s is like tropical! You don't even have to wear 2 pairs of pants. What a LUXURY! Luckily I have had a lot of work to do this week, and have spent most of my time doing it INside. Yeah. I will post some of my more recent pictures hopefully tomorrow night or Tuesday. I haven't been taking too many pics lately, bad me. But I can tell you what 12 degrees looks like compared to 31 degrees - UGLY! Ok, get excited. I am going to redeem myself by posting again on Tuesday, something I find very exciting, related to what my career will hopefully evolve to one day in my later future.......
Mmm!
Love!
Good night!
Luci

<< Home