Tuesday, January 23, 2007

2007th Heaven

Here it is! The Year 2007. It's gonna be amazing! It already IS amazing! Starting, I am going to update my blog at least once a week. Why? I like being in touch. I like sharing with friends and family. I love receiving comments. And I am going to practice stating some of my opinions. So look for Sundays to be the update day. I figure this is the first day of the week so it'll put me off to a productive start. (Let's see how long I can manage that!)

And productivity is the word! I have eagerly delved in to the depths of music making this month. How exciting?! Yes, somehow something has clicked inside of me and I am able to spend more than 15 minutes at a time in front of the computer laying down tracks for original songs. And not even that - I can't get enough of it! When I'm at the grocery store, out to dinner, hearing a band, I can't WAIT to get home and get to work! I definitely want to ride this wave as long as I can! So why, you might be wondering, is it almost the end of January and I'm just getting my year started? Well, that's a little tale in and of itself. So here we go.

Once upon a time:
Hey - I think I'll tell this story in pictures! Let's see how well they can depict my last few weeks.

Merry Christmas from the South!


The Christmas Eve dinner extraordinaire


Things I love about our neighborhood at home





Lovely St. Augstine




A wedding (no I was not the bride despite my whiteness)



Skiing Bliss (Killington, Vermont)






Back to the Biggest Apple



Art.

I'll catch you on Sunday!
Love,
Luci

<< Home