The Show
Well, we played our first show...ummmmm, it was a success!!! Aside from the fact that I realized once we got to the gig, RIGHT BEFORE we were to go on, that I forgot my wallet, and the guy at the door put two big black Xs on my hands with a huge permanent marker (without giving me any warning what he was going to do) because I didn't have my ID and no time to go back uptown to get it... OHHHH. So I was totally flustered before the show started - HOW could I forgot my wallet. LUCI!
Anyway, there were so many people there. And get this - we actually sold out the place. The manager said he had to turn people away. !! I can't even believe that. And the feedback we got was really positive. Most people couldn't believe it was our first show. So, hooray for a good experience. Here are some pictures of the show, although most didn't come out too well...
More soon!
Love!
Luci



Anyway, there were so many people there. And get this - we actually sold out the place. The manager said he had to turn people away. !! I can't even believe that. And the feedback we got was really positive. Most people couldn't believe it was our first show. So, hooray for a good experience. Here are some pictures of the show, although most didn't come out too well...
More soon!
Love!
Luci
