Thursday, April 26, 2007

The First Show

Hello.
So, holding my breath I type this blog post. Our recent project of music that Erin and I have been working together on is coming to fruition in the form of a show. That's right. Tomorrow night in the Big Apple, at a little place called Pianos, Erin and I will be playing our first show ever. Ah! I can't believe it's happening. We're going to perform under the name, The Bold Rogues for this show. Honestly, I can't tell you what I think about it because my perception must be so skewed! But I will say it definitely is going to be FUN. The songs we chose to perform are all really high energy and should at least get our audience moving. We have only invited friends to this show, we didn't really advertise, so we're not sure what kind of audience we'll have - probably a small one.....And who cares! It's the first show! No obligation! See how it goes! Here are some shots from a friend's camera phone last night at our FINAL rehearsal.....

Us


Erin


Peter


Lee

(our bass player, Taka, not pictured)

Wish us luck! I will put up pictures of the Moby show soon! And then hopefully pictures of The Bold Rogues too.
Love!
Luci

<< Home