A Dedication
Luci:
In celebration of the end of your European tour, I would like to dedicate a song to you. I wish (more, perhaps, than anything in the world) that I created the song myself, but alas, I cannot.
I downloaded a copy of this off the internet and it made me think of you. It is, without a doubt, the greatest tribute I could ever hope to pay you; I think anyone else who hears it will agree...
Here it is (mp3 format), Pastor John Rydgren's "Music To Watch Girls By" - for you, Lu.
Yours,
DAve
(Background info on this tune here)
In celebration of the end of your European tour, I would like to dedicate a song to you. I wish (more, perhaps, than anything in the world) that I created the song myself, but alas, I cannot.
I downloaded a copy of this off the internet and it made me think of you. It is, without a doubt, the greatest tribute I could ever hope to pay you; I think anyone else who hears it will agree...
Here it is (mp3 format), Pastor John Rydgren's "Music To Watch Girls By" - for you, Lu.
Yours,
DAve
(Background info on this tune here)
