Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Check Out I.L.U.

So!

Erin and I have been working hard to get our band up and running! We have had a photo session with some beautiful and talented friends of ours, we have been writing music like crazy, and we finally we have a functional (but still in the VERY early stages) myspace page! The music, the themes, the content is likely to change regularly, but if you're ready to dive in now, check it out here!

www.myspace.com/ilutheband

We hope to begin playing shows very soon. I will keep you posted on what our schedule will look like. So far feedback is really positive. Please be a myspace friend and send a message to tell us what you think! This is all very exciting. Hope you like the music!

My adorable parents came to town last weekend and it was filled with FUN! Here are a few shots of the experience.











Love always!
Luci

<< Home