ANNOUNCEMENT: Ok, I must announce that in the last few minutes I have experienced a moment of absolute perfection; that short fleeting glimpse of pure heaven, nirvana, enlightenment, right here in my own apartment. I have just created and eaten the best sushi roll I have even tasted. Simple ingredients, but everything came together in a moment of sheer perfection and the only one to hear the moans and utterances of my bliss was Matsa, my little white cat. (That's the trouble with living alone - you have no one to share these kinds of moments with as they happen.) I would've taken a picture of the sushi roll itself but I was totally consumed in the ecstasy of the moment, not thinking of anything save the delights to my tastebuds. Ohhh the joy. Here is a picture of the cat instead. Thank you for sharing this moment with me.
Love,
Luci
Matsa trying to cover her ears during my moaning
Love,
Luci
Matsa trying to cover her ears during my moaning
