Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Atlanta Show

Oh wow, how can I sum up the show in Atlanta? Absolutely thrilling? Exhilarating!? Magnanimous!? Ohh, I cannot even begin to explain how much FUN that was for me, to see everyone I love all in one place!!! Ahh, this life! So, most of you saw the show, and if you didn’t it was very very awesome! Every time I looked up from the keys I saw my college roommates, high school friends, cousins, grandmothers, more roommates, middle school friends, parents, ahh! I was, yes, mildly distracted throughout the show - especially when we walked out at the beginning of the show and all that could be heard echoing in the hall was “Luci, wooooooohoooooooo Luci, Luuuuuuuuci Waaaaaaaaaaah!” etc. Overall the feeling of having my best friends and family standing right in front of me singing along with every song was just like a dream! Thank you all my wonderful beautiful friends and family!

I have to note that there were two moments that really pierced my heart! One, during the last song of the encore, I looked up to the balcony where my 83 year old grandmother Meme was not only standing up but dancing!!, while the masses on the floor jumped up and down and the music sailed and pounded...that got my heart!! And the second moment is when my other grandmother, Nannie, posed for a celebrity shot with her new famous rock star, Moby.



Oh! I am so fortunate to have such amazing friends and family who I love sooooooo much!! Now we are in DC and I have to change NOW! I will update more, but thank you everyone!!!!! I love you!

Love,
Luci

<< Home