Leaving London In 2 Days...
... and my internet has run out. So, I won't be able to update again until we get probably to Germany. Booooo, but I will give the vague next few days:
Thursday in Paris, then 2 days in Berlin (to shoot s music video) then to Milan (I think for a day) then Glasgow, London, Paris, and Berlin, and then back to NYC!!! I hate that I probably won't be able to communicate well for the next several days. But, we're doing more of the same, shooting tv shows and interviews and things.
Luci
Thursday in Paris, then 2 days in Berlin (to shoot s music video) then to Milan (I think for a day) then Glasgow, London, Paris, and Berlin, and then back to NYC!!! I hate that I probably won't be able to communicate well for the next several days. But, we're doing more of the same, shooting tv shows and interviews and things.
Luci
